Wednesday 17 August 2011

For the love of me.

Over the years, one of the best compliments I've received is
being described as a strong lady, and by that I don't mean
physical strength (I've got just enough of that to take me
around and about, but no more).

I'm talking about a strength of character that is being
progressively defined and refined as I get older.
I set no limits for myself and I don't allow anyone to put a
tag on me,
I face my responsibilities with the crystal understanding
that I can do all things.
I handle my challenges knowing that they make me stronger
and wiser.
I laugh my laughs and cry my tears knowing that nothing is
permanent and that every phase of life is full of beautiful
things.
I cherish my memories, for though yesterday is in the past,
the lessons learnt and the joys shared are always sacred.
I wholeheartedly love my family and my friends, for they
are a vital part of who I am.
Above all, I love myself completely and unconditionally for
that's the way you can see me for who I really am.

Really, when you see good in you, it'll be easier for other
people to see it.
My roots run deep and that's the essence of my strenght and
the beauty of who I am.
If you love yourself, it'll be easier for others to love you.
And for those who might choose not to love you or see the
good in you, seriously, it's their loss.

No comments: