Monday 26 March 2012

And Now I know.

I know now that when you commit yourself to something, following up on it might not be easy but it's the only thing to do.
I know now that if you've given your heart to something, holding on to it might not be reasonable, but keeping it and hence your heart will be the only thing you think of.
I know now that difficult decisions are not made easier for the strong-minded, but for the one who remembers to consider the cost of a paradise lost.
I know now that life is for the living, but giving is for the one whose heart is in his or her giving.
I know now that when your heartbeat threatens to stop due to overwhelming situations, the only option might be to reach in and turn the beatings to a song.
I know now that building and keeping castles in the air takes as much efforts as getting them on land.
I know now that when illusions are destroyed, and you're only faced with the reality of imperfections, contemplating the perfect becomes abominable.
I know now that when you entwine yourself into the intricacies of another, making excuses becomes a pastime.
I know now that when you're truly scared of losing something precious, making sacrifices
becomes unbearably easy.
Nobody said it was going to be easy,
I thought I knew, but now I know that I know nothing.
I only hope and pray that, you'll be worth it.

No comments: