Wednesday 12 October 2011

... and about time too!

When you called me yesterday, after a long break in communication, what came to my mind was, "... and about time too!". At first, I wasn´t sure what to expect, but then, finding our way to the beautiful friendship we´ve built over the years is proving to be easier than I dared to think it could be. Effortlessly, we slided back into conversation from where we stopped months ago.
Talking to you is easy and fun and beautiful. Sharing with you seems the only natural thing to do. Opening up appears to be the only possible option. Listening to you is a confirmation that the best things in life are free after all.
Above everything else, after all is said and done, I am your friend and we can always come back to us, no questions asked (well, maybe just a few).

No comments: