Thursday 27 November 2014

A Very Happy Thanksgiving. Today, I'm Taking Stock.

Today, I'm taking stock! 
I'm counting my blessings and once again, I'm awed and overwhelmed by how much I've been given. 
I'm humbled by how much my sphere of contact had widened. 
I'm elated at the thought of the love, peace and grace surrounding me
I'm thankful for my roots. Thankful for a solid foundation.
I'm thankful for my family. The seven champions raised by a giant. I'm thankful for God's special interest in our case. I'm thankful for the men and women we are becoming. 
I'm thankful for the peace and unity that abounds.
I'm thankful for my home. For in spite of all the odds, it is still standing.
I'm thankful for the man in my life, the one whose ring I'm wearing, for love and grace.
I'm thankful for the rest of my family. Both far and near.

I'm thankful for healing and divine health, thankful that His word and my faith has defied all the attempts that the devil has made to counter my testimonies...
I'm thankful for my job, for the tremendous responsibilities of being an agent of change, knowledge and improvement. To be so privileged as to be positioned to help, build up, empower, impact, bless and inspire.

I'm thankful for the country where I live, for better things I see!
I'm thankful for country where I was born, for beautiful and glorious things are coming out of her! Riches and abundance continue to abound and circulate properly!

I'm thankful for life and for living. Thankful for all the lessons learnt! For the joys, the laughs, the tears! Thankful for my testimonies and for the challenges! Thankful for the grace to share and to to give.

I'm thankful for a bright future, full of promise and joy and laughter and peace.
I'm thankful for friends! The ones who have gone! The ones who are still here! The ones who have known to love me unconditionally and have chosen to see only the good in me! The ones who have prayed for me and with me, the ones who haven't! The ones who haven chosen to judge me without all the facts! The ones who celebrate me, and the ones who don't!
I'm thankful for the friends both old and new, for the ones who are near, and the ones who are far!
I'm thankful for you who's reading this, for the many little ways you've been a part of my life! For that tiny smile (or look of annoyance) on your face as you continue reading! I'm thankful that you're in my life! I'm thankful for all the blessings that you have received! And I rejoice with you, for you see..., today, I'm counting my blessings and you are one of them!!!
#thanksgiving

No comments: